RAMS is looking for talented, enthusiastic and motivated students to organise its core activities in the academic year 2017-2018! Are you the one to contribute to the RAMS-editions, the Summer School or Symposia? We are looking for students to fill in the following functions:
RAMS-editions (2-10 hours a month*):
- Editorial editors;
RAMS core activities (up to 2 hours a week*):
- Summer School committee;
- Symposium committee.
* = on average as each function and committee has its own peak in activity.
RAMS offers you the following:
- A unique experience in a large student organization;
- The experience of contributing to the publication of a medical scientific journal;
- A boost of your scientific knowledge and organizational skills;
- Participation in master classes, symposiums and summer school;
- An increase of your professional network;
- A huge asset to your CV.
Do you want to apply for one of these functions or send an open application for multiple functions? Send us your motivation letter (max. one A4) and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 13th of September. Interviews will take place during the week of 25 September.