RAMS is looking for enthusiastic students to organise its core activities in the academic year 2017-2018! Have you always wanted to contribute to the RAMS-editions, the Summer School, the Master classes or Symposiums? We are looking for students to fill in the following functions:
RAMS-editions (2-10 hours a month*):
- Chief design;
- Scientific and editorial editors;
RAMS core activities (up to 2 hours a week*):
- Masterclass committee;
- Summer school committee;
- Symposium committee.
* = on average as each function and committee has its own peak in activity.
RAMS offers you the following:
- A unique experience in a large student organization;
- The experience of contributing to the publication of a medical scientific journal;
- An increase of your professional network;
- A boost of your scientific knowledge;
- Participation in master classes, symposiums and summer school;
- A huge asset to your CV.
If you want more information about the different functions, take a look at our website or email us! Also throughout the month of March, you can attend the RAMS Masterclasses and speak to us personally.
Do you want to apply for one of these functions or send an open application for multiple functions? Send us your motivation letter (max. one A4) and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 22nd of March. Interviews will take place in the week of 6 April.