RAMS is looking for a new General Board and Editorial Board for the academic year 2017-2018!
We are looking for students to fill in the following functions:
General Board (investment of time 4-8 hours per week):
– Board member Public Relations
– Board member Education
Editorial Board (3-6 hours per week):
– Scientific Editor-in-Chief
– Editorial Editor-in-Chief
RAMS offers you the following:
• A unique management experience in a large student organization;
• The experience of publishing your own medical scientific journal;
• An increase of your professional network;
• Participation in master classes, symposiums and summer school;
• A huge asset to your CV;
• A grant.
If you want more information about the different functions, take a look at the website (General Board – Editorial Board) or email us! Also throughout the month of March, you can attend the RAMS Masterclasses and speak to us personally.
Do you want to apply for one of these functions or send an open application for multiple functions? Send us your motivation letter (max. one A4) and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 22nd of March. Interviews will take place in the week of 6 April.